Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: July 2013 Monthly Favorites

July 2013 Monthly Favorites

July 2013 Monthly Favorites

*This is a scheduled post, as I'm away for two weeks for Army training. Click here for more info*

Hey beauties! Amazingly, this is my first monthly favorites post. I've always wanted to post one of these. I hope you enjoy <3

Beauty
Wet n Wild Dollhouse Pink Lipstick
MAC Woodwinked Eyeshadow
Wet n wild Dollhouse Pink Mac Woodwinked swatch


L'oreal Telescopic Mascara
loreal telescopic mascara


Bio Oil
Broadway lashes- flirty
Face Secrets Professional Disposable Lip Brushes



Hair & Body

Herbal Essences Curl Boosting Mousse
Dr Teal's Foaming Bath Soothe & Sleep
Secret Scent Expressions Deodorant- Love me some lily
herbal essence secret


Accessories
Blue spiral earrings



1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...