Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Monochrome Theme Makeup

Monochrome Theme Makeup

Orange monochrome makeup look

*This is a scheduled post, as I'm away for two weeks for Army training. Click here for more info*

Hey beauties! Every week the lovely Aqeela hosts a weekly makeup tag. This week's look was monochrome. Monochrome makeup consists of one color. It doesn't have to be the exact same color but the same basic color on lips, eyes, cheeks..etc. At first I wanted to use the color pink, but I thought it'd be more fun to use orange! I hope you like it <3

Orange monochrome makeup look

Eyes-
BH Cosmetics 120 Palette (2nd edition)
Black eyeshadow for liner from same palette
Broadway Lashes (Flirty)

Lips-
MAC Sounds Like Noise lipstick



Would do you think of my look?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...