Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Jordana Retractable Eye Liners Review, Photos, Swatches

Jordana Retractable Eye Liners Review, Photos, Swatches

Jordana Retractable Liners

Hello beauties <3 I recently picked up 3 more eyeliners from Jordana which I hauled a few weeks ago. I really loved the shade Bliss so I went back for more. The thing I love most about these babies is their pigmentation or is it their price? Okay TWO things. 

In my local Walgreens there weren't many shades to choose from so I went with the boldest shades. There was one more,..., but I didn't care for it..sort of a sewage green ugh. Bliss, Mint and Purple fusion are Jordana EasyLiners for Eyes. Rock on Silver is a Jordana Glitter Rocks EyeLiner.

*No edits done to photos*(Bottom photo came out too dark but notice the pigmentation and glitter with Rock on Silver that didn't show in top photo.)
Jordana eyeliner Bliss Rock On Silver Purple fusion mint Swatch  Jordana eyeliner Bliss Rock On Silver Purple fusion mint Swatch


Pros: Glides on, great pigmentation

Cons: Needs a primer or powder when used on the waterline

Where to purchase: Walgreens, $2.99


5 comments:

  1. Wow, these look nice! I've been looking for a purple eyeliner that color from the drugstore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so gorgeous. You should definitely go check it out <3

      Delete
  2. The Jordana eyeliners look super pigmented, the colours are so bright and vivid! That is a nice sparkly silver in the darker photo, It's interesting to see what they look like under different lights. I always love using a retractable eyeliner rather than a pencil, that way you don't have to faff around with a sharpener just so the led can break, then you have to start all over again!

    Amyloo xx

    http://amyloosworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always try to capture the actual product color as opposed to editing a picture and changing the product color for a better photo <3

      Delete
  3. Amazing colors! So great:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...