Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Bath & Body Works + Victoria's Secret Product Collection!

Bath & Body Works + Victoria's Secret Product Collection!

Bath and body works victoria secret
Hey beauties! Over the weekend I went into Victoria's Secret and Bath & Body Works with a friend. She was super excited to stock up on a few of her favorite scents. Normally I'd be all over the two stores, but this time I just scoped out the newest scents. I didn't even take part in the Semi-Annual Sale. I just decided I didn't need anymore body products from the brands. Last year, I  went crazy in the two stores and piled even more products into the collection that I didn't need. So I'm pretty much on a buying strike, something similar to Project Pan. I've been trying to use up all of my products lately and it's going pretty well. I should've saved all of my bottle empties to show you guys but I'll start that from now on. Without further ado, here's the collection <3

Body Sprays
Pure Seduction. Love Spell. Strawberries & Champagne.
Pure Seduction. Sweet Pea. Dark Kiss. Paris Amour
Moonlight Path. Sun-kissed Berry



Body Lotions
Pure Seduction. Ravishing Love. Paris Amour
Strawberries & Champagne

Body Washes
Pure Seduction. Berry Kiss. Sweet Daydream.
Pure Seduction. Wild Berry Tulips


Favorite Scents
Pure Seduction. Wild Berry Tulips. Dark Kiss. Paris Amour

Do you own any of these? What are your favorite scents? 



Want to take my giveaway poll?
What's Your Top 3 Favorite Cosmetic Brands?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
pollcode.com free polls 

3 comments:

  1. I used to have a ton of bath and body works products, but it got the the point where there was no way I could use up all of my body sprays in my lifetime! Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating slightly, but I gave some of my products away to friends. Right now my favorite scents are Pink Chiffon, and Be Enchanted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I just realized I didn't add pink chiffon to my favorite scents. It's not pictured because I used all of them up but Pink Chiffon is my absolute favorite. I recently ditched my holy grail strawberry sanitizer for a pink chiffon one.

      Delete
  2. Hoya Keisha I am from the bloggers bunch blog hop. I love this post, I am obsessed with the Victoria secret sprays! Great blog, now following! :)

    Hannah

    http://www.onlythewild.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...