Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Kiwi Theme Makeup

Kiwi Theme Makeup




Hey beauties! Every week, the lovely Aqeela hosts a makeup tag. This week's theme is Kiwi! Kiwi is a delicious fruit with edible seeds. The outside is brown and the inside is a beautiful shade of green so I decided to accent my green eyeshadow with brown liner and dots.



I had fun creating this look. Doing these tags really help me learn what I need to improve on. Plus it gives me a reason to post pictures of myself which is something I rarely do here. Yes, I know my eyebrows are screaming to be waxed right?



Eyes: 
-NYX White eyeshadow base
-BH Cosmetics 120 palette 2nd edition
-NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil: Dark Brown (dots)
-Telescopic Mascara

Face:
-MAC Studio Powder: C7

Lips: 
-Wet n Wild Lipstick
-NYC Nude York City Gloss



I hope you enjoyed my look <3



2 comments:

  1. Cute! I love kiwis so obviously i LOVE this eye look!
    Follow me back? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jenna <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...