Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: MAC Eyeshadow: Ricepaper Review, Photos, Swatches

MAC Eyeshadow: Ricepaper Review, Photos, Swatches

mac ricepaper eyeshadow

Hey beauties! Today I'm reviewing a MAC permanent eyeshadow in the shade Ricepaper. It's a pretty much known fact that Ricepaper is one of those perfect highlight(brow and tear duct) colors for medium-dark skin tones and a great lid color for lighter tones. Needless to say, I've been eyeing it for awhile. I actually have it on my $1000 wishlist tag so now I can check it off the list!

I wasn't disappointed with the shade at all. Ricepaper is a light, champagne frost eyeshadow. It has a very fine shimmer to it. The pigmentation is gorgeous with pretty good staying power with no fallout. It's applies really smoothly. I'd say it's another staple color you need in your MAC neutral palette.

mac ricepaper

mac ricepaper

Do you or would you like to own Ricepaper?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...