Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Facial Mask Reviews: Freeman & Montagne Jeunesse

Facial Mask Reviews: Freeman & Montagne Jeunesse

Facial Masks
*This is a scheduled post, as I'm away for two weeks for Army training. Click here for more info*

Hey beauties! Today, I'll be reviewing the Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Facial Clay Mask as well as the Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Anti-Stress Mud Masque. I hauled these amazings last month in a drugstore/walmart haul. After checking Walgreen's  I didn't want any of their masks(my local store didn't have these) so I went to Walmart and went directly to these babies! 

They are samples sizes and I got a good two uses out of each package. I'm a sucker for hair & beauty samples, no need to waste money on a full size product I might not like. Overall, I had a pretty good experience with both of them. Now that I've tried them, I feel like I need to use one at least once a week.

Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Facial Clay Mask
Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Facial Clay Mask
(After photo) I managed to squeeze this sucker dry(literally)!

I applied it evenly to my face avoiding lips, eyes and hair while already in the bathtub. I applied it faithfully to my nose area where I get clogged pores and tiny comedones(UGH!). I let it sit and dry for about 20 mins. It started to crackle a bit so I rubbed the top layers away with my hands and massaged the rest off with a wet towel. I'd like to purchase the full size of the Freeman mask.  I've ran out so I'll be getting that full size asap.

Pros:
Got rid of ALOT of comedones, dry patches and red spots. 
Totally rejuvenated my skin.

Cons:
Left my skin tight and mildly dry. 
Difficult to remove without a wet towel.

Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Anti-Stress Mud Masque
Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Anti-Stress Mud Masque


Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Anti-Stress Mud Masque
I realized I had a teeny bit of this left!

Why did I buy this mask? Because it was blue and I really wanted a mask like the one's that females put on at sleepovers. It's actually a pore cleaning mask that also relieves stress. I applied it pretty much the same way I did the Freeman mask. This one was alot easier and creamier to apply than the Freeman mask as well as easier to remove. Once I removed it, there wasn't any physical difference, reason being (I think) the Freeman mask had already did most of the work the previous week but my skin felt amazing. 

Pros: 
My skin felt super clean
Left my face feeling soo freaking soft 
Didn't dry my face out

Cons: No visible results

You can buy both of these brands, including their other types of masks at most major retailer like Walmart, Ulta, Boots, Superdrug and Amazon. Both brands' sample sizes are around $1.99/£1.00. From what I can tell the Montagne masks are only available in this size. The full size Freeman masks are around $3.99/£4.30.


Will you be trying out one of these masks? If you enjoyed this post or found it helpful, please share it in the top left of this post and feel to free to follow in the right sidebar!

2 comments:

  1. Both of these masks seem great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Montagne Jeunesse! It's a simple indulgence. I get them very cheap back here. :) Following you now via Bloglovin and GFC ;)


    http://chilipina/blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...