Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Cruella Deville Theme Makeup

Cruella Deville Theme Makeup

This week was my first week participating in a weekly makeup challenge hosted by the lovely Aqueela! This week's tag makeup tag is Cruella Deville.


I'm so freaking creative.. in my head. When it comes to actually implementing my mental creations: Fail.  I'd like to be a glam makeup artist and leave the special effects to those who can actually draw with makeup lol because that is not my forte. But hey, if I want to be a successful makeup artist: practice makes perfect. So without further ado, here's my look.


I used 3 products for the entire look, including Lips/Liners/Eyebrows

BH Cosmetics Jumbo Eye Pencils: Milk & Black Bean
MAC Cosmetics Lipstick: RiRi Woo





Want to take my giveaway poll?
What's Your Top 3 Favorite Cosmetic Brands?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
pollcode.com free polls 

5 comments:

  1. This makeup is amazing, I really want to try this now! Thanks for your comment and follow on my blog btw!
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm here from #bbunch bloghop (followed). This is awesome! I can't believe you only used simple 3 products! Most "create a look" posts/videos use a million products and I get so lost reading/watching them! :P

    Olivia xxx
    Beauty from the Fjord
    Current giveaway: Beautecobox (beauty box)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...