Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Review:Evande Natural Facial Care

Review:Evande Natural Facial Care



Hey Beauties! Awhile back I was introduced to a new skincare company, Evande. The company sent me a few samples to try out and review for my blog readers.

Evande introduces a simplistic cleansing trio which includes a gentle facial cleanser and makeup remover, pore minimizing toner and an oil free face & neck moisturizer. Evande's mission is to introduce a system that not only meets any skin concern but also to use natural ingredients in a simple three step system. 

Evande products are infused with Aloe, Passion Fruit, Amla, Lemon, Bilberry, Elder Flower, Almond, Shea Butter and Figs. All products are also paraben free.


Products
Cleanser/Makeup Remover-$9.99
Non drying, regenerating 2-in-1 product that clears away dead skin cells and effectively removes impurities, makeup and oils.
Toner- $7.99
Alcohol-free, reduces pore size making it harder to germs to penetrate into the skin, while regulating the moisture and skin's natural oils level.
Moisturizer-$9.99
Hydrating silk and vitamin complex, tones and enhances skin health by maintain high moisture levels and protects against environmental exposure and cell de-hydration.
3 Step Trio- $24.99

Review
I used the cleanser/makeup remover and moisturizer for a few nights. My skin was actually noticeably smoother and hydrated, despite my usual extremely dry skin. The products are creamy without being too thick. The samples I received were pretty healthy and I received a few good uses out of each.

The makeup remover/cleanser is super convenient because I didn't have to use multiple products. I feel like it holds up good for both uses. As a makeup remover it removed my mascara, eyeliner and shadow without hard work. I'd definitely purchase these products in full size knowing that they'd get the job done for an affordable price!


Discount Code
Evande was lovely enough to give me a special 20% off discount code for my readers! Use Discount Code: EVANDEB @ www.EvandeFacialCare.com for 20% off your order.


Will you be trying Evande?



3 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your visit! I follow you with GFC and Bloglovin.
      and I added you by g+ too! I'm very happy if you do the same.
      Have a good week! and my g+ for your post!!;)))

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...