Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Review: BH Cosmetics 88 Color Palette-Neutral Eyeshadow

Review: BH Cosmetics 88 Color Palette-Neutral Eyeshadow

Happy Monday to all of you beauties reading! I'm so happy to be writing reviews again. I've had the BH Cosmetics 88 Neutral Palette for awhile, not one I thought I'd ever purchase seeing that I'm more of a colorful gal. 

bh cosmetics 88 neutral palette

The BH Cosmetics 88 Neutral Palette comes with, of course, 88 shades perfect for a beautiful subtle eye look. Back in 2010 when I first started purchasing BH Cosmetics palettes, they didn't come with an applicator or a mirror. As you can see this one comes with both, making our travel case packing list a little shorter. 

The colors in the palette are gorgeous with good pigmentation as with all BH Cosmetics palettes, which I'm a huge fan of. Some of the shadows do have fallout when used without an eyeshadow base. To prevent this, just make sure to tap your brush to remove the excess shadow. 

The palette doesn't just have your neutral brown tones. The palette comes with a few pink, orange, green and purple tones..all subtle shades of course. 

bh cosmetics 88 neutral palette

bh cosmetics 88 neutral palette

Overall, I'm really pleased with the palette. I'd also purchase it for some of my (less colorful) family members as a Christmas or birthday gift. Purchase the 88 Color Neutral Palette Here for 45% off!


What eyeshadow palette are you loving right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...