Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Alphabet Challenge: F is for Floral Prints (Affordable Fashion)

Alphabet Challenge: F is for Floral Prints (Affordable Fashion)

Hey beauties! I recently joined a new challenge, the Alphabet Challenge and it's currently in Week #6. This week's letter is F. If you'd like info on how to join the Alphabet Challenge, read below.

My F is for floral prints. I used to think florals were too girly and just plain old revolting but now they've grown on me as I've grown more fashionally in tune. My collage features floral pieces from different styles all under $40. Under the collage, you'll find where you can purchase each piece by clicking on the item picture.


Alphabet Challenge: F is for Floral Prints (Affordable Fashion)


Influence floral dress
$23 - thehut.com


Cross shirt
delias.com


Crop shirt
storenvy.com


Crop shirt
$12 - newlook.com


Vero Moda clothing
$21 - veromoda.com


Jumpsuits romper
$39 - fashionunion.com


Flower print shorts
$19 - fashionunion.com


Charlotte russe shoes
charlotterusse.com


Peep toe pumps
storenvy.com




Mi Pac backpack
$39 - ark.co.uk


Backpacks bag
delias.com


Head scarf
etsy.com


Head wrap headband
$4.66 - fashionunion.com



How to Join
Send your name and blog URL to itsmejiawun@hotmail.com. 
Further Instructions will be given through email


9 comments:

  1. I love florals thanks for this post!
    Alana xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never really liked floral prints but WOW, I LOVE the Cross Shirt & the Crop Shirt. Thanks for joining in The Alphabet Challenge :) Great post <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Florals have really grown on me too. I love it on flat shoes and crop tops! Great finding your blog.

    Oh to Be a Muse
    Shop Layered Muse

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love floral prints and I also really like the items you have chosen

    New follower via GFC and Bloglovin, if you have time and maybe want to check out my blog and maybe follow back
    http://o-fata-simpla.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm getting into florals now :) cute picks
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful selection! I love floral clothes :)

    You have a great blog. I was wondering if we could follow each other. It would be great, just let me know :)

    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure thing! I've followed via GFC and bloglovin'.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...