Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Summer Madness Day 1: eOutfit

Summer Madness Day 1: eOutfit

Hey beauties! Welcome to Day 1 of Summer Madness!!!! Summer is like officially here. I wanted to create a really versatile outfit. This outfit can be a beach outfit or just an everyday comfortable outfit. My favorite bit of this outfit is the oversize purple bow necklace. I hope you love it <3 Join me again on Monday for Day 2 of Summer Madness where I'll be reviewing an absolute necessity for summer makeup!
Summer Madness Day 1: Fashion Fashion


Mossimo sequin tank
target.com





Haskell jewelry
macys.com


Bow jewelry
$4.70 - fashionaddict.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...