Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: MAC Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick Review, Photos, Dupes

MAC Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick Review, Photos, Dupes

MAC viva glam nicki lipstick


I've had this lipstick for almost a year, it was my first MAC lipstick so it holds a special place in my heart. My girlfriend purchased it for my birthday last year. I eventually want to have reviews of every single one of my favorite beauty products.

MAC Claims: M∙A∙C and hip-hop diva Nicki Minaj join forces to create VIVA GLAM Nicki, a scene-stealing Lipstick.

Viva Glam Nicki is a gorgeous pink, it has yellow undertones which present a sort of bubblegum pink. It does have hints of coral but nothing major. It has a satin finish-which I'm quite fond of next to the amplified finish. The shade is a bright daring pink. I wasn't disappointed at all besides having to re-apply after a few hours. I think it'd look great on any skin tone.

MAC viva glam nicki swatch

Pros: 
All proceeds go to the MAC Aids Fund.
Unique pink shade.

Cons:
Shows lip imperfections.
Not as long-lasting as other shades.

Dupe:
Wet n Wild Pinkerbell

Read more reviews for Viva Glam Nicki
Temptalia 

My other MAC lipstick reviews:  
Violetta (purple)
RiRi Woo (red)
Viva Nicki 2 (lavender)
Viva Glam Nicki vs Candy Yum Yum
(Left)Viva Glam Nicki vs Candy Yum Yum(Right)

Do you own Viva Glam Nicki?

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is and it's a unique shade so there aren't many true dupes

      Delete
  2. It's so bright! I want to try it out x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you definitely should if you're a fan of bright lips!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...