Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Beauty Brands (TAG!!)

Beauty Brands (TAG!!)

This tag was created by +Holly Fern over at Holly's Beauty Obsessions!


1. What is your favorite drugstore Makeup brand?
Wet n Wild/ Maybelline

2.What is your favorite high end brand?
MAC/Urban Decay

3. A product that's raved about but you've never tried?
ALL of the naked palettes!

4. A product not worth the hype?
BabyLips lol

5. Favorite hair brand?
Garnier..I live by it.

6.Favorite Nail Varnish brand?
OPI

7. Favorite fashion brand/shop?
H&M

I tag YOU reading this <3 Let me know if you participated so I can read your answers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...