Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Maybelline EyeStudio Color Tattoo "Bad to the Bronze"

Maybelline EyeStudio Color Tattoo "Bad to the Bronze"

Bad to the Bronze

Hey beauties! Welcome to Day 2 of Summer Madness! Lately I've been becoming quite the natural eye girl! I picked up this lovely Color Tattoo in the shade "Bad to the Bronze" from Walgreens

It's a gorgeous deep gold with a hint of shimmer. It's creamy and slides onto my lids with a metallic finish. I know each Color Tattoo shade has it's own life span but this one really lives up to it's 24hr staying power. I use a flat eyeliner blush from elf to apply and smooth it out. Color tattoo's are popularly used as an eyeshadow base but I decided to test it's real durability by applying it without a primer and using it as a single eyeshadow.

Bad to the Bronze


Where to buy: Walgreens,$6.99

Pros: Good Pigmentation, Creamy, Affordable

Cons: Needs to be smoothed out or it'll crease by itself.

Tips: Apply with primer and eye brush.

Dupe for: Benefit- Bronze have more fun, No Pressure

Bad to the Bronze Swatch




Have you tried out this shade?


8 comments:

  1. Ooh sounds really good. I’m in need of a new beauty spree, might have to go to boots and look out for it! Xx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a good product to have for everyday makeup!

      Delete
  2. I have yet to add this in my collection and its such a pretty silvery bronze shade. Would love to see you do a look with this. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan on doing a neutral eye tutorial with this shade. I'm in love with it <3

      Delete
  3. I love this product! I use it every day!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just perfect for everyday eye looks :)

      Delete
  4. I bought the UK version of this and found it wasn't very creamy at all! Now I want the US one haha :(

    I've followed your blog from Beautylish btw, please check out mine too and follow if you fancy <3
    http://alixeee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely creamy but not too creamy. Nothing like a pot of your usual eyeshadow base, it sort of slips on your lids.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...