Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Shea Moisture Curling Souffle Review, How To Use, Photos

Shea Moisture Curling Souffle Review, How To Use, Photos

Shea Moisture Curl Souffle

If you guys haven't noticed..I have biracial hair, Mexican and African American. The curls don't have a set shape. I'm somewhere between 3a and 3b hair type. The hair type I desire is 4a or 3c. I just want smaller tighter,voluminous curls without using a perm rod set. If I can't have that, I'd like to at least define and volumize my own natural curls. I want to start trying out all types of curl products, because I'll never know what I can achieve if I don't try right?


Shea Moisture Claims: This all natural styling souffle with agave nectar and flax seed oil defines and promotes curls, with a soft, smooth after feel. Coconut and flax seed oils nourish and hydrate hair, seal the hair shaft to protect against external pollutants and assist natural oil retention. The natural humectant complex of agave nectar, coconut oil, glycerin and shea butter moisturizes, conditions and boosts shine without frizz.

  • Does not contain silicones, polymers or PVP which could cause build-up and damage hair over time 
  • Ethically traded ingredients sustainably produced 
  • Sulfate-free and color safe 
  • No animal cruelty
Pros:
Really smooth and flexible. Organic. Moisturizes and tightens curls. Adds shine.
Shea moisture curling souffle
Smells amazing.

Cons:

Crunches a little when blow dried because it is considered a loose gel. Leaves hands sticky. Too much will wear down hair.

Price:

$9-$13

Repurchase:

Yes and I will be trying out the rest of their line..especially the Curl & Style Hair Milk and the Curl Enhancing Smoothie.

Where to buy: 

Walgreens.com,$9 Purchase Shea Moisture Curling Souffle

Disclaimer: I purchased product with my own money. I'm not affiliated with Shea Moisture.


How I use Shea Moisture Curling Souffle:
  • Condition my hair, remove a very small amount of moisture using a t-shirt
  • Section my hair off four ways
  • While my hair is pretty much still sopping wet, I scoop a small amount of product out
  • Rub my hands together and comb through each section of my hair using my hands.
  • I remove the sections and do a quick hand-comb through from each angle
  • When finished, I'll either plop my hair or let it airdry
My best tips:
  • I don't blow dry. If I do it's on low or cool and I only blow dry my roots.
  • I use a t-shirt or microfiber towel. A regular towel calls for frizz, which I have enough of.
  • Plopping my hair gives a lot of volume! Learn how to plop your hair.
  • Don't use too much, it will weigh your hair down. You'll have to test for yourself to know how much too much is.
  • If I have to detangle, which rarely happens, I use a comb.
  • Wet hair balances out the stickiness.
Shea Moisture Curling Souffle


If you enjoyed this post or found it helpful, subscribe to my blog using your email address in the sidebar or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also share my post using the social media buttons in the top-right corner of this post.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...