Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Drugstore Haulin' ft Wet n Wild, Jordana, and Maybelline!

Drugstore Haulin' ft Wet n Wild, Jordana, and Maybelline!

Drugstore Haul


Hey beauties! I'm back with another drugstore haul. I haven't hauled in a couple of months. You'll most likely see more drugstore hauls than any other haul. I love my MAC, Urban Decay and Too Faced but since they are pricier (I won't say expensive), I can only get a few items at a time which isn't a very entertaining haul. I prefer to buy often than to save and get a bunch of products all at once so that's something I'll be working on. *I purchased all products with my own money*

Without further ado, here's my latest haul:

Maybelline Color Tattoo "Bad to the Bronze"
Broadway Lashes: 57113 Flirty
Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray
Herbal Essence Curl Boosting Mousse
Broadway Lashes and Bad to the Bronzeaussie hairspray herbal essence mousse


Wet n Wild
Fast Dry Nail Color: Orange, The Wonder Yellows, Gray's Anatomy
wet n wild nail polish


Jordana
-------
White Eyeliner Pencil
Retractable EasyLiner for Eyes: Purple Fusion, Mint
Glitter Rocks Retractable Liner: Rock On Silver
Jordan EyeLiner



Facial Masks
------- 
Montagne Jennese Anti-Stress Mud Pack
Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask
Cheap Facial Masks

You can find most of these products here for affordable prices and receive FREE shipping on orders $25 or more. I'll be doing separate reviews on the Maybelline Color Tattoo, the facial masks and the Jordana liners! So look out for those reviews. Have you tried any of these products?

4 comments:

  1. Nice haul!!! Walgreens has the Wet n Wild Fast Dry and Mega Last 3/$3.98....I'm pouring fuel on the fire. Happy shopping

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Bad To The Bronze" eye tattoo. I use it in single eyeshadow applications. How do you feel it applies? I think I may have just gotten spoiled with the L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see it being a base for eyeshadow looks. It applies sort of like smudgy with my finger,so I use a flat eyeliner brush from elf to apply it, just so I can get any cakey-ness off and smooth it out.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...