Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Would You Rather Tag (Beauty Edition)

Would You Rather Tag (Beauty Edition)

Hey Beauties. I took this tag from Mrs Beauty Junkie! Check out her lovely blog. If you do this tag, comment below so I can read your answers! PS. Expect a bit of rambling.


1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
Oh dear, this is gonna be so freaking hard. Okay so I'd rather lose my eyeshadows because I'd figure out some kind of way to use my lip products for eyeshadow. It'd be impossible to turn to my shadows into mascara and lipglosses. Well for lipglosses I could use eyeshadow and vaseline but that's not the point!

2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?

I would cut all my hair because my hair grows so fast that within a few months I would have hair again.

3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Pink cheeks because I generally just love those so much more!

4.) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Makeup! I know I'm horrible...oh and if you haven't seen my $1000 makeup tag check it out here lol

5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner for lipstick! Lipstick just doesn't seem like it'd be a decent consistency for eyeliner.

6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
AHH! What kind of horrible question is this? Okay umm let's go with Sephora. As much as I LOVE MY MAC, Sephora has way more brands and I'm sure I'd find MAC dupes.

7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life? One lip color because I NEED my colorful eyeshadows and I remember in High School I only wore 2 shades similar shades of MAC lip colors(Pink Poodle & Flashmode) and I made it out fine hehe.

8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter? Summer clothes in the winter. I can always layer my summer clothes, but I'd have a freaking heat stroke in winter clothes during the summer.

9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
I'm kind of indifferent about this one but dark nails because they can go with any color.

10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product? Favorite eye product, there's always an exact dupe for eyeshadow somewhere :)

11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun? Ponytail..there's so many different style you can do for a ponytail!


12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss? Never paint my nails again, my nails look horrible so I rarely paint them and I'm not able to get them done due to certain activities so it wouldn't phase me much.

13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday? lol a sharpie huh? I'd rather sharpie them in..but then I'd just get bangs to hide them.

14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Nail polish..refer to #12


1 comment:

  1. They took MAC out my mall (who does that!?) lol Dope giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...