Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: MAC RiRi Woo Lipstick Review, Photos, Swatches, Dupes.

MAC RiRi Woo Lipstick Review, Photos, Swatches, Dupes.

RiRi Woo Lipstick
   MAC ClaimsRihanna loves M∙A∙C. The global superstar with style-blazing looks as diverse as her musical hits needs no introduction. Neither does RiRi Woo - our cult classic shade Ruby Woo remixed with a bit of RiRi edge.


      Some say it sold out within the first 3 hours but from my own personal conversations, it was already unobtainable after one hour of being released. I set my alarm to wake up 15 minutes before it was released and I was already in the online queue. The site was having major crash issues, thanks to us MAC girls/boys plus the die-hard Rihanna fans! I sat on the waiting page for about 20 minutes for MAC to take me to my cart. Finally 50 minutes after it was released, my lipstick was secured. RiRi Woo will be re-released on June 18th 2013 with the rest of the Summer Rihanna Hearts Mac Collection. The collection is supposed to be online only while the other two seasonal collections will be available online and in-store.



RiRi Woo Lipstick
 RiRi Woo is a matte cool red lipstick. The lipstick comes with RiRi Woo engraved in to the lipstick. I'm not a huge fan of Matte lipsticks but this one I actually like. It pulls on the lips but the finish is gorgeous. This one is a little more different because it's a Retro Matte but your lips don't feel super dry as they would with other matte lipsticks.


   If you've read any other review on MAC's RiRi Woo, I'm pretty sure you know that it's very similar to Ruby Woo and most would say there's no need to own both. Though, Rihanna said she purposely wanted her shade to be designed with her favorite shade, ruby woo, in mind.


Check out Sofhina's post on Ruby Woo vs RiRi Woo.

Price: $15, Online
Read other reviews on RiRi Woo: Temptalia Vibe Vixen
Dupes for RiRi Woo: 
NARS Mascate
E.L.F. Rich Red 
NYX Chic Red 
Rimmel #111 Kiss of Life
 RiRi Woo Lipstick
Bare face, Liquid Liner and RiRi Woo Lipstick


Don't forget to enter my MAC Lipstick Giveaway Here!


Other MAC Lipstick Reviews:

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...