Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: $1000 for Makeup TAG!?!? I would buy...

$1000 for Makeup TAG!?!? I would buy...

I saw this beauty tag somewhere, I don't remember where but I think the total was $100. I decided to remix it to $1000!! I was thinking $1000 is a lot of cash and a lot of makeup. This seems tricky but I'm sure I  can find something to buy with every cent of the money. I basically thought of all the things I'd like to have as staple items for my collection and makeup kit!

You'd expect some huge list, but in actuality this list really made me realize how costly us makeup girls can be when we want good quality products. There might be a few tweaks with this list because I hate having two or more of nearly the same product...IE. Yellow liquid liner by X brand and another almost identical yellow liquid liner by Y brand..to have both would be wasting space.

Can you imagine that I did zero product searching except for price & name check and the nyx lipliner names? All of these are literally items that I keep in my head as wants. I know..I'm insane. Plus you have to admit wishlists are awesome to keep just so you or someone else can refer back to them when shopping! **I've decided to use this as a guide for when I buy makeup, so I'll be crossing out items as I buy them**


Eyes
--------------------
Primers:
Mac Paint Pot: Painterly--$18.50
NYX Jumbo eye pencils:rainbow colors--$35
Liners:
Lime Crime Liquid(all)--$126.99
Mac Fluidline Black Track--$16
Bobbi Brown Gel Liner--$23
Shadows:
Mac ricepaper, nylon, brown script, electric eel--$48
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette--$27
Too Faced Honeypot/Cocoa Puff duo--$15
Brows:
Sigma Brow Highlighting Pencil--$12
Eyes Total:$323


Lips
--------------------
Lipstick:
YSL Vivid Fuschia--$34
Lime Crime- No She Didnt, New Yolk City, D'lilac--$48
Mac-RiRi Woo, Saint Germain, Snob, Myth, Cyber--$75
Liners:
NYX- Hot & Deep Red, Dolly & Hot Pink, Dungeon, Purple Rain, Hot Cocoa, Burgundy, Orange--$27
Lips Total:$184



Cheeks
--------------------
Blush:
Benefit Bella Bamba--$28
Nars Angelika, Orgasm--$59
Mac PeachyKeen, Pink Swoon--$36
Bronzer:
MAC Blunt Bronzer--$17
Kat Von D everlasting bronzer--$25
Cheeks Total:$165

Face
---------------------
Studio fix foundation--$27
Clarisonic--$120
Benefit porefessional--$30
Mac fix plus--$21
Ben Nye Banana Powder--$26
Studio Finish Concealer--$18
Too Faced- Primed Poreless--$30
Face Total:$152

Brushes
---------------------
MAC-224,163--$60
Sigma-e40, f50, e5--$42
beauty blender--$20
Brush Totals:$122

Grand Total: $946
I had $54 more dollars to spend so I headed over to KA'OIR and guess what?
Gloss: Juicy Fruit, Berry Blue, Sweet & Juicy, Sour Apple--$64
Lipstick: Jamaica--$16

Just that easily I went $26 over budget and I want lots more from KA'OIR. Just imagine how much makeup we'd have if we didn't have spending barriers. If you want to do this tag, Tag moi as the creator and tag a few friends!


What would you buy? Have you tried any products from my list?





Click here to enter my MAC lipstick giveaway!

Other Posts:

4 comments:

  1. Great post. I have the too faced primer. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the only crazed one I haven't tried yet. I usually stick to my primer potion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Im goin to try this tag
    Great post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...