Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Wet n Wild Color Icon Trio: I Dream of Greenie Photos, Review, Swatches

Wet n Wild Color Icon Trio: I Dream of Greenie Photos, Review, Swatches

Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Trio

Wet n Wild says: Coordinating trio shades takes the guesswork out of creating the perfect eye look. The "how to" palettes are created to highlight, define, and accentuate specific eye colors to create unique looks.

I own 2 out of 12 trios from the color icon trio collection the other one being "Knock On Wood". Colorful drugstore eye shadows don't really interest me but once again I was in Walgreens and I snooped my way to the makeup just because I saw a lot of tags hanging down from products. With that being said my Walgreens is having a great sale on random products and this trio is one of them. I don't know if every location is doing this but a lot of items are marked down by several dollars. The trio's were a dollar off so I just decided to give this a shot.



Price: $3.00 Walgreens

Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Trio Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Trio

The trio contains a lid color, crease and brow bone color. The lid color is a gorgeous chartreuse, crease is more of a greenish teal and the brow color is pearl with a bit of green shimmer. I was satisfied with the colors except the brow bone shows no hint of green on skin so it appears white..which makes it pretty much useless in the trio.

The colors are more pigmentated then you'd expect. The crease color shows up the best. The shadows are pretty shimmery and there's a bit of fall out. To decrease fall out, use a primer and tap brush to remove excess shadow. A primer is completely necessary unless you want to literally dig into the shadows multiple times.

Would I repurchase? Yes, I'd like to own a few more of these trio's. They're fun, compact and really easy to use!


Dupes for: Eyelid color-MAC's Bitter. Crease color-MAC's One-Off!

Other Reviews for I Dream of Greenie : Temptalia  MakeupAlley 
Wet N Wild "I Dream of Greenie" Eyeshadow Trio
No Flash;No Primer
Wet N Wild "I Dream of Greenie" Eyeshadow Trio
Primer and Flash


Have you tried any of the trio's from this collection?
Enter my MAC lipstick giveaway here!



Other Posts:

2 comments:

  1. I Love wet n wild eyeshadows. excellent quality for the price point. I haven't seen this trio yet though so I'm really excited to get one now. The swatches were absolutely beautiful, I love greens!!! Great post girly!!!

    http://sarahsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! You definitely have to try out one of the trio's!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...