Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Day & Night Makeup Tutorial with Dana Tanksley!

Day & Night Makeup Tutorial with Dana Tanksley!


+Dana Tanksley and I are both colorful, dramatic makeup (wearers?) so I knew these looks would be awesome. We decided to do makeup looks with a day & night scheme. I'm doing day, Dana is doing night and we both went with a light blue color scheme.

If you haven't noticed a trend in my tutorials by now, my specialty and fav is bright, over the top, night time looks. This is because I normally don't do full out makeup during the day and if I do, it's a simple one color or neutral smokey eye. With that being said, doing this daytime look was a lot of fun and challenging too because I didn't want to overdue it.
   
I plan on starting makeup artist school in the fall to perfect my makeup skills and attend many other classes. A year from now, I want to be a professional and I understand not every client is going to want extremely bold & outlandish makeup so creating this look was great practice.



1. I primed my eyes using an NYX Milk Pencil
2. Patted a light blue and light green onto my lid using a flat shader brush.
3. Using a Angled eyeshadow brush I added a sandy brown into my crease.
4. I used a blending brush to blend all colors.
5. Lastly I added a light brown/creme color to my browbone.

+Dana Tanksley's Night Look:

I had so much creating these looks with her. Ready to do another already! Follow her links beauties! My liquid liner is ready to be replaced. I think I've been using it for over a year! If you  know of any good liquid liners leave them in the comments below pleasee! Thank you beauties for reading my blog post! Check out my last tutorial for a colorful Spring makeup tutorial.


1 comment:

  1. Love the post

    Hey there! I would like to introduce myself as well! I am a 11 year old fashion, beauty and jewellery blogger and I am quite new to the blogging world. Unfortunately I am going through that time where my blog is stuck in traffic, It went from 100+ views a day to only 53. If you cpuld please check out my blog and follow me via bloglovin I’d really appreciate it! Please don’t hesitate to send me your links aswell!

    Blog:

    http://www.geek-to-couture.blogspot.com

    Bloglovin:

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7839727/cookies-and-couture

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...