Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Wet N Wild Megalast Liquid Lip Color Review, Photos & Swatches

Wet N Wild Megalast Liquid Lip Color Review, Photos & Swatches

I'm becoming a major fan of Wet N Wild lip products lately. I purchased the Mega Last Liquid Lip Color at my local drugstore. I thought it was a gloss so I had no idea what I was getting myself into. As it turns out, I purchased a lip stain or liquid lipstick. 

The product glides on pretty smoothly and moisturizing BUT it dries on your lips. It feels strange and dry on your lips but you'll notice your lips aren't actually dry. The lippy does leave a bit of shine despite it's matte finish.



So I go to kiss my love(I enjoy leaving lip prints on cheeks) and what happens? NOTHING. Seriously none of it came off. This product is going nowhere ladies, nowhere. It actually does last up to it's MegaLast name. I've been wearing it for about 9 hours and it is still fully in tact!

The two colors I purchased are Red My Mind and Click my HyperPink.
Both of the colors are highly pigmented and I'm in love with them both. Red My Mind does last alot longer than Click my HyperPink.

Price: $2.99 @ Walgreens,Wet n Wild MegaLast Liquid Lip Color

Pros: Lasts all day & night. Very pigmented. Affordable.

Cons: It's insane finish! Applicator holds too much product for me. The smell is a tad loud. It takes work to remove the product.

How to wear: Bold neutral eyes. A coat of gloss over the product is a MUST!

Overall: I got what I paid for. I'll be purchasing other shades.


Other Posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...