Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Talkative Tuesday: Blog Post/Video Tips & Ideas!

Talkative Tuesday: Blog Post/Video Tips & Ideas!

Somewhere someone told us how important it is to keep your blog readers interested and keep them coming back. The key to this is, of course, writing diverse and unique posts. Unless your blog is only for reviews, it's not good to keep doing the same types of posts. I'm still learning how to do this and actually apply this to my life.

Sometimes it's hard for bloggers/vloggers to stay motivated and find inspiration for posts/videos. I always find it easier to maintain my blogs if I already have drafts. For a beauty/fashion channel/blog it's always best to switch it up between reviews, tutorials and hauls but what do you do when you're all out of inspiration?

Series prove to be my best method. Typically, I try to always have a fashion post on Friday for my Fashion Friday series. Seeing that my blog is both beauty/fashion I need to include more fashion posts. My original intentions were to do Outfit of the Day's but lack of a decent camera/tripod and someone to take my photos, the idea sort of drifted away. I've found a timer camera app so you can expect more fashion posts.

Ideas for blog posts(with multiple breakdowns)

1. Hauls

2. Montly Favorites

3. Guest Posts

4. Product Reviews

5. Outfit Collages

6. Tags

7. DIY's

8. Makeup Tutorials

9. Product of the Week

10.Top 5 Favorite Products
Mascara
BB Creams
Lipsticks
Lipglosses
Primers
Bronzers/Blush

11. ____of the Day
Outfit
Face
Lips
Jewelry
Eyeshadow

12. Whats in your ____
Purse
Backpack
Train case
Makeup bag
Closet.

13. Collection Series
Jewelry Collection Series
Bracelets
Necklaces
Earrings
Rings
Shoe Collection Series
Boots
Sneakers
Heels
Makeup Collection Series
Face
Bronzer/Blush
Foundations/powders
HighLighters
Lips
Lipglosses
Lipsticks
LipLiners
Eyes
Eyeshadows
Eye Liners
Primers

I figure with all of these ideas. We should be able to come up with a post everyday of the week. Pre-write posts and save them as drafts or schedule the post for those days when you don't have any inspiration. I typically like to post everyday Mon-Fri. On the weekends, I write my drafts for posts I can post later on. These ideas can be used for both videos and blog posts. I hope you found my ideas/tips helpful!


Do you have any tips or ideas I can add to my list?

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your idea's :D And words of inspiration really :D It's a great post :D It's helpful if your new, or even having writers block lol.

    SLS x

    SmileLoveSpend.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I'm really glad you liked it <3

      Delete
  2. I really love your blog and your ideas really helped me. I'm new to the beauty blogging world and you have given me some amazing tips and ideas. I'm even working on a "What's in my Purse" one now. I would really appreciate it if you could check out my blog and leave a comment if you do. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...