Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: TAG! The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger

TAG! The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger

Rules:
1. You must copy and paste these 'rules' onto your post when you write it, it doesn't take long!.
2. You must state that this tag was created by 'The Beau Bow' and link www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com
3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post (link their blog as well) -follow them if you're feeling nice!, and then at the end of your post state who you tag, and then comment on their blog on their latest post to let them know you tagged them, and link your post so they can see what to do.
4. Title this post 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG' so everyone knows what it is about.
5. Have fun! :)

Unfortunately I wasn't tagged but here are the questions!

1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do.
I rarely do a facial scrub. I have tons of them, I'm just too lazy to actually do it on the regular.

2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
Okay let's be honest. When I use my brushes for about 3x, then I'll wash them. However..I purposely have alot of the same type of brushes from different brands for the VERY reason that I don't enjoy cleaning them hehe. I know that's cheating but...

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
0 seconds! It will drive me crazy..either it gets repainted asap or I have to pick it off!

4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty product or nail polish product even if you need it? (i.e purchasing a new topcoat, or a new foundation etc.)
Unless I have a similar alternative, I have to replace it Especially if it's something like my holy-grail foundation.

5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Biting my nails!!! I own so many polishes that I take to the salon to get my nails done with. I would love to take nail polish-fingernail pictures but my real nails just look awful. If you have any good advice for nail biting..PLEASE HELP lol.

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
Anything that has to do with my car. If it needs washing..I prolong the process as long as possible which always results in me going through the automatic carwash,which scares me! If it needs to be cleaned out or an oil change I will beg someone else to do it. Idk what it is about my car that pushes me away seeing that I am an Army girl and enjoy doing maintenance..

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
It depends on the occassion, if it's something big then no. If I'm going on a date or out with friends then yes!

8. Can you commit to spending bans?
Yes, that I can do!

9. How organised is your makeup and nail polish collection?
With the exception of my messy train case..it's pretty organized. My makeup collection is the only thing I can keep organized.

10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
Hmm..idk maybe a week or two due to extreme busy-ness!


iTag Anyone reading && check out all of their amazing blogs!

Ms VChiles
Kalamity Jane Kosmetics 
Luv Sick Beauty
Song of my Sole
Bethy's Beauty Spot
On Your Heels
Chantel Loves Beauty
Crazy Little Things
Nocturnal Lexanna


If you want to do this tag, give it a go. Leave me your links below so I can check it out!!

4 comments:

  1. thanks for tagging me ms glam, I'm all over it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me! I'll link when the post is up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright, my link for this tag is:

      http://kalamityjanekosmetics.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-procrastinating-beauty-blogger-tag.html

      Sorry, I'm not very fancy and don't actually know how to leave a link in the comments. But I did the tag and is was really fun.
      Thanks again!
      Danielle

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the tag

    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...