Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: GO Ginger Organic & Natural Face Moisturizer

GO Ginger Organic & Natural Face Moisturizer

GO Ginger Face Moisturizer is an organic and natural beauty product by The Ginger People who have created the first ginger treatment skin care line. I purchased a sample of this simply because my skin and I are both very picky when it comes to skincare products so I don't like wasting money on a product I might not like. This sample plus 2 others were $5.00 including shipping from Abe's Market.
GO Ginger Face Moisturizer energizes cellular activity and strengthens epidermal structure. A combination of moisture-rich oils and vitamins provides gentle hydration. It Detoxifies your skin with the use of organic ginger and grape seed oil which boost cellular activity and shield the skin from damaging free radicals.These energy-boosting actives encourage the production of protein collagen to improve overall epidermal elasticity. Firms Beech tree extract reduces the appearance of fine lines. It also contains Jojoba which improves the skin’s overall moisture balance without clogging pores.

Organic Natural Face Moisturizer
Sample Size
Full Size
First Impression: Ginger. Pure ginger, that's all I smelled. It almost smells too strong to be on my face. I honestly feared I'd smell like the gingerbread man all day because I don't like ginger scents.
During Use: Creamy and rich, a little goes a long way.
Ending Results: (3 mornings later) After about 10 or 15 minutes the scent subsides. My face is smoother and no visible dry patches. My skin has the glow-like feature. 
Final Verdict: I wouldn't repurchase. this particular product because of the ginger scent actually staying on my face. With that being said, I'd love to try out the cleanser.

FACTS:
Boosts cellular activity to help regenerate mature skin.  
Reduces appearance of fine lines and increases epidermal moisture by 30%
Restores hydration by penetrating the epidermis rapidly without clogging pores

QUALITIES:
Made with essential oils
Organic
Paraben Free
Cruelty Free
100% recyclable packing and container
Supports Charity

WHERE TO BUY: To check out the GO Ginger collection click here.
                             Click here to see more natural/organic beauty products from Abe's Market.


Other Posts: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...