Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Mini Blog Sale: Bronzers!

Mini Blog Sale: Bronzers!

Welcome To My Very First Blog Sale and Makeup Sale. I wanted to start small just to see how this goes. I purchased the bronzers from sephora just as like test products because they were my first bronzers. I put them in the collection and didn't open them until they were too late to return. I don't like the colors on my skin at all! These shades were definitely made for someone with lighter skin than mine. I'd say there are for skin tones nc40 and lower. They've only been swiped once.

************************
MY PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING.
ALL ITEMS WILL BE SANITIZED BEFORE SHIPPING.
Shipped USPS, U.S. Only
All payments have to be made via PAYPAL for trust and safety issues.
************************

To purchase email me at HauteDareSales@gmail.com

with the following info:
- What products you want
- Your shipping address
- Your paypal email




Urban Decay Baked Bronzer in GILDED. Regular $26 +  shipping from sephora.
MY PRICE: $15
"We're all for the joys of baking – just never in the sun – which is why we created Baked Bronzer. Explore the tantalizing range of shades and finishes if your objective is alluring sun-kissed skin that looks totally natural! This super fine powder is baked on a terra cotta disc for 24 hours and then hand-finished by a factory full of motherly Italian women."


Lorac MINI TANtalizer Baked Bronzer. Regular $7 + shipping from Sephora.

MY PRICE: $5

"TANtalize and mesmerize with LORAC's TANtalizer® Baked Bronzer. Swirling sunkissed shades deliver red carpet radiance in an instant. Baked on terra cotta, this silky smooth, luminous bronzing powder keeps you looking bronze and beautiful long after the sun has set and the cameras have gone."

This is a GREAT price for the amount of bronzer you're given..not to mention, it's Lorac. A little really does go a long way. I'd imagine the $36 full size would last infinitely lol.



To purchase email me at HauteDareSales@gmail.com
with the following info:
- What products you want
- Your shipping address
- Your paypal email





1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...