Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Makeup March Madness (Online Beauty Steals & Deals)

Makeup March Madness (Online Beauty Steals & Deals)


Happy March 2013! 



I've been receiving tons of emails from different affiliations of all of their deals and there are really alot of good deals for this entire month. I would be overloading you if I continuously posted them every week..so I decided to compile all of it into one (hopefully organized) post for the entire month of March. I hate seeing a really great deal and going for it just to learn the next week that there's an even better deal on the same products. So why not just give you guys a huge heads up?! If I get positive feedback on these types of post, I'll post more like them more often. As time progresses and more come up, I'll add more. Without further ado, let's get started.



BH Cosmetics (the alpha of my makeup collection)
Feb 28-March 31 BRAND NEW BH Malibu Eyeshadow & Blush Palette. $10 This Week Only! February 28th - March 5th Spring Fling Sale: Stock up this Spring with $11 Eyeshadow Palettes.
March 6-12 True Beauty Sale: 55% OFF Select Eyeshadow Palettes. Save Today.
March 13-18 St. Patty's Day Makeup Sale: Up to 45% OFF Eyeshadows, Eyeliners & Brush Sets.

COUPON/CODES
Starting March 1-15 Spend $40 & Receive 5% OFF Your Entire Order. Use Code 5OFF40.
Starting 1-15 Purchase A 120 Eyeshadow Palette & Take 10% OFF A 2nd Palette Of Your Choice! Use Code PALETDEAL.


E.L.F. Read my elf review (here)
Get 50% off E.L.F. STUDIO Collection on order $25+ by March 4th. Use code STUDIO50

Ulta


Cherry Culture
March 1-10 Get 20% off everything. Use code MMM2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...