Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Beauty Blogger (TAG!!!!)

Beauty Blogger (TAG!!!!)


Okay so perhaps it's 4am but hey who doesn't love a nice tag?

Why did you start blogging and how long have you been blogging for?

I started blogging because I wanted to share my love for makeup but I didn't know where to start and I've been blogging for about 6 months.

Whose blog did you fall in love with first?

I honestly don't remember whose blog I first fell in love with, I'm sure it was Elle & Blair or Dulce Candy's a few years ago.

What was the first blogosphere hyped about product that you bought? Was it worth the hype?

EOS Lipbalms! Literally, the beauty community went ballistic over these little eggs with different opinions and I had to find out for myself. I think they were definitely worth the hype.

What are you five favourite things about blogging and being a Beauty Blogger?

1. Being able to let out everything I have about beauty products without being judged because we all love beauty products here.
2. Meeting more beauty crazed bloggers from all over the world!
3. Now when I buy something new, it's like "ooh I love this, I can swatch this" Excuse much?
4. Receiving new products to try out and share them!
5. I literally get to talk about all the one thing I love..besides strawberries.

What have you learnt from being a Beauty Blogger? 

I've learned just how intricate a product can be. Like when you review something..like a lipstick. Instead of a good or bad product, there's so much more. What's the finish? Is it sticky? How's it go for different skin tones? Does it hydrate? Any dupes? Where can you get it? It's just so much to a product than meets the eye and any beauty guru/blogger can tell you that lol!

Have you changed anything since becoming a Beauty Blogger? 

Nothing really has changed. I'm still the same ole me!

What advice would you give to a beauty blogger just starting out? 

Patience! Readers & pageviews will come. Just keep writing about what you love. Be honest about ALL of your reviews, you want to gain trust. Don't do the same type of posts, switch it up a little bit to keep readers interested.

What are your top 5 makeup brands?

1. BH Cosmetics
2. NYC
3. MAC
4. NYX
5. Urban Decay

Recommend your top 5 beauty products

1. Too Faced- Natural Eye Kit
2. Olay Powered Contour Cleansing System
3. NYX Jumbo Pencil- Milk
4. MAC Lip Conditioner
5. NYC Liquid Eyeliner

I tag anyone reading this. If you do this tag let me know so I can read your answers. XOXO

2 comments:

  1. interesting post!! heard and seen so much but haven't had a chance to try the two faced products!!
    sunita x

    http://hopeandblush.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try out their eye shadow kits and eyelid primer!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...