Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Talkative Tuesday: Autumn Tag!

Talkative Tuesday: Autumn Tag!


1.  Favourite thing about it?  The warm days and cooler evenings. I love good 60 degree weather :)

2.  Favourite drink?  Erm, Hot Chocolate and water.

3.  Favourite scent/candle?  It's weird, actually. I never go for the autumn-like scents. I only like strawberry scents so for the spring & summer I go for flowery scents. During the winter, I go for strawberry. I know I'm weird. I promise to go pick up autumn scented candles. Just watch lol.

4.  Best lipstick?  NYC-SugarPlum and Wet n Wild Mochalicious but I would like to pick up MAC's smoked purple or cyber.

5.  Go to moisturizer Last year it was Cetaphil. This year it will definitely be Evande.

6.  Go to colours for the eyes?  Neutrals or dark browns.

7.  Favourite music or band/singer to listen to?  Erm my music is the same pretty much year round. However, I really like to cozy up on fall nights. I'd settle for some acoustic, like Ellie Goulding or Emeli Sande.

8.  Favourite outfit to wear (i.e. boots & a scarf combo)?  Skinny jeans, rider boots and beanies.

9.  Autumn treat?  (i.e. a new scarf or bag you have your eye on) Black Doc Martens :D

10.  Favourite place to be?  In my bed of course .

If you're a blogger and you're reading..YOU'RE tagged to repost this with your answers xx If you're not a blogger, you can leave your answers in the comments. 



6 comments:

  1. Such a nice tag, loved to read your answers.
    Thank you for following me, I followed you back! :)

    Kisses, run-your-world.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post I love hot chocolate too :)

    Meg xx (new follower)

    peachpips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, I've followed you back and also on bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...