Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: "Signature Look" Theme Makeup

"Signature Look" Theme Makeup

Each week the lovely Aqeela hosts a tag with a different theme. This week's theme is 'Signature Look'. I have a few signature looks and they're mostly bright! On a typical day, you'll find me wearing neutral eyeshadow, either extreme winged liner or a pop of color somewhere on the eyes, and bright pink lips. My colorful mind can't handle wearing plain neutral eyes for too many days, so I have to add a pop of color.

Without further ado, here's my look, please forgive my wonderful(sarcasm) iPhone camera:





Brows
Dark brown eyeshadow
BH Cosmetics Concealer Palette

Eyes
Too Faced (Natural Eye Palette)Honeypot, Sexpresso, Heaven 
BH Cosmetics Take me to Brazil Palette(Under Eye)
Wet n Wild Creme Liner
Covergirl Lash Perfection Mascara


Lips
MAC Viva Glam Nicki
NYC Fashion Avenue Fucshia


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Love your awesome blog. I'm your newest follower from blog hop. Followed you via GFC and Bloglovin'.
    Feel free to visit, leave comments and follow me at www.revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    Rena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...