Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Review: Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer

Review: Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer

smashbox photo finish foundation primer


I've tried a few foundation primers before but never a "high-end" primer. I'm a firm believer in all types of primers so I feel like they're absolutely necessary just to prep and prime (no mac pun intended) your face, eyes, lips etc. In the next month or so I'll definitely be posting a huge informative post on primers. 

I applied the primer after my moisturizer and before my foundation just in the T-zone (my preference). This primer made my face feel a lot more smoother than other primers I've tried. The primer has that silky silicone feel and it's colorless. It totally hid those little fine lines and creases that would normally stand out when you get up close and personal once you've applied your foundation. My foundation lasted all day, meaning I didn't have do powder touch ups throughout the day.




Major Ingredients:
Dimethicone
Trisiloxane
Silica
Safflower Seed Extract,
Water
Grape Seed Extract
Cola Acuminata Seed Extract
Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract






This 60% water-based, oil free primer comes in four separate sizes. Prices range from $10-$50 at Sephora. Overall: I'm inlove with this primer. The only con is the price of course, but some things you have to invest in. I'd definitely use this on clients!


What foundation primer are you loving?

3 comments:

  1. Ive always wanted to get this stuff but I can never get past that silicone slippery feeling of it! x

    Molly's Beauty Spot

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does feel a bit awkward on the skin but it works really well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so highly reviewed about, might give it a shot! xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...