Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Alphabet Challenge: I is for Irreplaceable Products

Alphabet Challenge: I is for Irreplaceable Products


Welcome to week 9 of the challenge!! This week's letter is "I". If you'd like info on how to join the Alphabet Challenge, read below. My I is for Irreplaceable Products. We'll be going through some of my holy-grail and all time favorite beauty and makeup items! Without further chatting, let's get into it.


MAC Candy Yum Yum (review)


RiRi Woo Lipstick(review)


Freeman's Facial Clay Mask (review) |sample size|


Olay Fresh Effects Cleanser + Brush (review)

Maybelline Falsies Mascara
OMG. This is my all-time favorite mascara. It gives me length, volume and a little curl. It's just perfect. I own the waterproof, drama, regular and flared hehe..

BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 2nd edition
I've ran this palette down guys. I've had it since 2010 and I love it so much. I'll be getting another for clients and keep this one at home. I've collected a ton of more colorful palettes since purchasing this one but I love this palette so much!


Andis Flat Iron
Soon I'll be upgrading to a PYT Straightener. This little baby was the first straightener that could actually straighten and keep my hair straight. I've been using this since...*drumroll* 2007.

How to Join
- Send your name and blog URL to itsmejiawun@hotmail.com
- Further instructions will be given through email reply





What are some of your irreplaceable products?

8 comments:

  1. I love the shades of lipstick you've chosen! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try MAC Candy Yum Yum. I'm not sure how it would look on my skintone though. Thanks for joining :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these types of posts!! Love the colours in the palette!!

    Great post and a lovely blog!!

    Katrina X

    http://history-neverrepeats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, they're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You never know what you like until you try it, but you might want to go with more of a soft, baby pink lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks soo much Katrinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really wanted the Riri Woo lipstick, it looks like such a gorgeous shade! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. If MAC is currently sold out, they'll be releasing the shade again on October 3rd.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...