Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Beauty on a Budget Review: Wet n Wild Creme Eyeliner

Beauty on a Budget Review: Wet n Wild Creme Eyeliner

wet n wild creme eyeliner

I've heard so many good things about this liner, from notable sources might I add. I contemplated purchasing it for about a month. I'm actually really glad I gave it a shot.

I purchased this from CVS, that's right CVS instead of Walgreens. I bought mine for $3.99! I felt almost guilty for doing so lol. The little container on this baby is so adorable. Of course it comes with a little angled brush, which is decent but I still prefer my BH Cosmetics Angled Brush.

wet n wild creme eyeliner
wet n wild creme eyeliner

The consisentency is alot creamier than most cream formulas I've tried. I just barely put the brush in and picked up a decent amount of product without having to diggg my way into the jar. The payoff is very black, which I love. I believe I've found my holy-grail eyeliner.

wet n wild creme eyeliner

wet n wild creme eyeliner


What's your go-to eyeliner? Do you prefer pen, cream or liquid eyeliner?

6 comments:

  1. Nice eyeliner, I need to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it's really great and definitely affordable. Do you have a blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefecr liquid eyeliner but I want to try cream one very much. Im not sure if I could draw such a beautiful line as you did:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always used liner eyeliner, but I used to notice small imperfections in my liner so I decided to give gel/cream liners a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks really nice! I recently got a liquid one that have light black... I prefer dark black like the one you have =)

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous! isnt it dark purple!



    www.artisoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...