Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Review: BH Cosmetics Take me to Brazil Eyeshadow Palette

Review: BH Cosmetics Take me to Brazil Eyeshadow Palette

I love writing reviews. I think they're a great way to start off the week. I purchased this palette literally four days ago and it arrived today. Is that amazing shipping or what? BH Cosmetics orders used to take 7-10 days to arrive to my house, so A+ for BH Cosmetics. If you've been around my blog for more than a month, you know I've been faithful to this brand since 2010.




On to the Review
Wow, was my first impression. If you know me, you know I am a colorful girl and that's exactly what this palette is. Inspired by Brazil's most famous carnival, there are 28 vivid colors; excluding the two black and white shadows making this a one-of-a-kind 30 color palette. 





What makes this palette different is..
  • Gorgeous artwork actually on the palette opposed to the usual artwork on the outside box while the palette packaging itself is plain black.
  • Has a fair share of both shimmer and matte shades.
  • Contains not just the vivids; but a large black and iridescent white perfect for highlighting, lining and creating a smokey eye.
I was definitely not disappointed with this palette, as usual with BH Cosmetics. Some of the shadows are slightly chalky making them easily blendable. I got minimal fall out which was one of the cons I had about BH Cosmetics eyeshadows. I'd give an A+.

Swatches
When I swatched with my fingertaps, the color payoff was amazing. Except, it dawned on me swatching fingertaps only work on a video. Nonetheless, the color payoff on the back of my hand was still pretty good. I can just see how well the colors will pop when used with a white base--ahh!



Purchase the palette here for 51% off. 
My other BH Cosmetics reviews.

What eyeshadow palette are you loving at the moment?

4 comments:

  1. These colors are sooo pigmented and beautiful!xo

    Also, I'd really like it if you were a part of the themed
    monthly look book on my blog Teeniolect
    HERE

    Teeniolect


    Teeniolect
    on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah's BeautySweetSeptember 4, 2013 at 3:32 PM

    Oh wow! What a beautiful palette :O

    http://hannahsbeautysweet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, l I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Keshia! I'm glad you liked the palette!


    Caitlin
    BH Cosmetics

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...