Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Wet n Wild: Bright Summer Lipsticks

Wet n Wild: Bright Summer Lipsticks

We all know I'm a huge sucker for bright, colorful makeup year-round but Spring and Summer sort of give me more of an excuse to wear bold lipstick colors. I remember the days when we would have to go to an high-end brand to purchase good quality, fun lipstick colors but now tons of drugstore or highstreet brands have them.




Today (by the title) I'm focusing on three beautiful shades I purchased from Wet n Wild-- my all time favorite drugstore (and one of the most affordable) makeup brand. I could never replace my favorite bright MAC lipstick shades like Sounds Like Noise, Viva Glam Nicki or Candy Yum Yum; but one can never have too much makeup right?

Wet n Wild lipsticks usually range between $0.99 and $1.99 which is crazy for the quality of their lip colors! I actually erm..ran over my all time favorite Wet N Wild lippie (Dollhouse Pink) which was and is always sold out everywhere..*sigh*.

Anyways, Let's see these swatches! 






These lippies are smooth to apply and they have nice durability. It's also nice that they're buildable-so you can have a nice wash of color or go for more of an opaque finish. What do you guys think; would you wear these lip colors?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...