Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: REVIEW:14-Day Skinny Teatox

REVIEW:14-Day Skinny Teatox


skinny teatox review photos taste


I recently had a chance to try something that I've had my eye on for months--detox tea! I received the 14-Day Teatox from Skinny Teatox for the purpose of reviewing. I was super excited to try it out and so far I'm not disappointed. Skinny Teatox isn't a miracle formula but it is designed to boost your metabolism, cleanse and detoxify, increase energy levels and suppress your appetite. I don't expect to lose pounds of weight, maybe a bit of water weight; but I'd just like for this tea to help me get on track with my appetite.

"All the ingredients in Skinny Teatox are 100% natural. There are no chemicals or preservatives. Ingredients include: tea leaves, senna leaf, ginseng, chrysanthemum, cinnamon bark, cloves, rhubarb, ginger, and more." -Skinny Teatox

skinny teatox detox tea review

skinny teatox detox tea review

The 14-Day program I was sent includes an info pamphlet, 14-day supply of the loose-leaf morning tea (pictured above), 7-day supply of night teabags which are to be drunk every other night, and a strawberry filter (which I love).

I'm currently on Day 7 of the Skinny Teatox program and I'll be posting my final results on my social accounts (links below). So far I do have more energy, less of an appetite and I feel less bloated than I did before starting the program which is exactly what I wanted from the program.

I won't say that the morning tea tastes delicious, but it doesn't taste awful. It definitely tastes better than the night tea, a mild laxative detox that has had no effect on me so far. The night tea contains no caffeine, so it won't interrupt your sleeping habits. 

I will be updating more about Skinny Teatox on my social accounts, so check those out if you're interested xx 

Have you tried any of the ever-growing list of detox teas?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...