Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: 5 Apps I Use Everyday

5 Apps I Use Everyday

I do a lot on my phone each day. I use it as an alarm, all of my social media, email and editing photos--both selfies and blog photos. I love reading posts about new apps so here are my top 5 apps I use every single day on my iPhone 5. 

InstaSize: Free

Nowadays, not a single selfie goes onto Instagram without going through this app. I got annoyed having to crop out most of my photo to fit it into the square of Instagram so this app allows me to zoom my photo in and out to fit it into a square. Say hello to full body Instagram selfies!


Facetune: $3.99

Facetune is seriously my #1 selfie editor but I also use it with my blog photos. With this app I can use the patch tool to cover imperfections, color correct with the tones brush, add filters and naturally light any picture with a ton of more features.





HootSuite: Free

This app satisfies my tweet scheduling needs. Scheduling tweets around the different global time zones really helps out with advertising my blog. I can write out tweets then choose the date and time I need it to be posted.






Checklist+: free

I spent some time looking for a great, simple checklist and this is exactly that. I make multiples lists, swipe to delete and simply check off the items I need. This checklist was especially helpful when I had to pack enough items for my brother and I to travel to another state for a few weeks.





InstaQuote: Free- pay $2.99 to remove label

In the past, I only used InstaQuote for making text posts on Instagram. It's great for tasks like those as you can change the font size, line spacing, and emphasize certain words while designing your own color background or adding your own. Then it hit me: I can add my own background (blog photo), add some writing and change the writing's transparency hence..a watermark. I also have a watermark app that allows you to add your watermark with one button but I just prefer this one.




What are some Apps that you use everyday or just really love?



2 comments:

  1. Sinéad Danielle ✿June 10, 2015 at 2:44 PM

    Love this idea for a post! I'd not actually heard of any of these so will deffo be checking them out. FaceTune sounds amazing! I love the InstaHelper app to organise my Instagram tags so I can copy them with just one click!

    Sinéad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of InstaHelper, it sounds super useful me. I'm going to check it out! Thanks for commenting xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...