Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Milani Rose Powder Blush: Coral Cove

Milani Rose Powder Blush: Coral Cove

When I first noticed Milani's new Rose Powder Blushes I was elated. Drugstore blushes with such gorgeous detail is hard to come by. Milani brought three shades back from the limited edition release last year. The shade that caught my attention is Coral Cove. I'm trying to step out of my realm and wear other blush colors besides bright pink so this was my first step! 



Coral Cove really is a gorgeous shade. My favorite thing about this blush is it's builadble  as I showed above. It can really be built to pop on any skin tone. My con to Coral Cove is that it can come on chalky, making it apply a little patchy if too much is applied at once. It doesn't apply bad enough that it's a regret for me, I'm still pleased with it, though not quite as much as I'm with Milani's Baked Blushes.



5 comments:

  1. That is such a gorgeous blush! I love the design on the powder xx

    Gemma ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, this blush is so cute- I need to pick up these blushes lol


    themakeupleague.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shades are gorgeous; I think there's one for everyone! They can basically be found at any drugstore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd been eyeing these gorgeous blushes for a few months now and they are totally gorgeous! Thanks for commenting xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this blush is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...