Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: June 2015 Ipsy Bag + First Impressions

June 2015 Ipsy Bag + First Impressions



This month's Ipsy bag theme is Swim into Beauty. I received some pretty good items in my bag this month, one of them being one of my holy-grail items! I think all of the products are pretty good for summer; they all help your summer makeup last .

What's inside? 

AltCheck MD Eye Gel Pads ($4) & Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer ($10)

I'd never tried gel pads for the eyes before trying these. They're cooling and removed the puffiness from my under-eyes. I was pretty excited to see a sample of my favorite Smashbox primer included in this month's bag. 

J. Cat Hydrating Lip Stain ($5.99)

The color looked a little dull in the packaging but it's actually quite brilliant once it's swatched. The color dried super matte and didn't go anywhere without a bit of scrubbing.

Aurora Intensive Eyeliner Pen ($12)

This liner is definitely intensive. This is by far the blackest eyeliner pen I've used. I played around with a bit and realized that it could potentially replace my current fav- the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

tre'StiQue Mini Shadow Crayon ($10)

I wasn't expecting the gorgeous color payoff that I got when I first swatched this little baby. The color is beautiful subtle, iridescent gold that I'd be happy to wear alone or paired with a powder shadow. It also has pretty good stay-power so this little guy is a winner.



About Ipsy

Ipsy is a monthly subscription service. They will send out 4-5 beauty products and each month you'll get totally different products which Ipsy matches according to your Ipsy Beauty Quiz. Something different that I love about Ipsy bags is that your products come in a different makeup bag each month. The monthly subscription fee is $10 but your bag's product value will always exceed the fee. The other perk of Ipsy? The subscription can be cancelled and picked back up whenever you want.




The total value for this month's box is around $42. I was overall satisfied with my items. I love love love trying out new products so affordable subscriptions like Ipsy make me day.





Have tried or want to try any of the products I received from Ipsy
Are you subscribed to any monthly subscriptions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...