Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: MAC Eyeshadow: Woodwinked Review, Photo & Swatches

MAC Eyeshadow: Woodwinked Review, Photo & Swatches

mac woodwinked eyeshadow

MAC's Eyeshadow Woodwinked is just one of those staple neutral eyeshadows you need in your collection. It's described as a warm antique gold with a veluxe pearl finish.

In the packaging, it looks sort of bland..nothing special. Once I applied it, I fell inlove. It's the perfect color for an everyday look. No fallout and excellent pigmentation with literally, a hint of shimmer. When I patted it on the lid- I got a beautiful gold but once I started blending it into my crease I got a warm brown! It really looks like you have two separate colors.

mac woodwinked swatch
mac woodwinked eyeshadow

How-To Wear: Ricepaper for a highlight and tear duct shade. WoodWinked as your lid color with a bit of Handwritten blended into your crease. For a deeper look, smudge and blend a hint of carbon into your outer v! You guys know I love colors, so I'd pair a vivid lip with this- Candy Yum Yum or Morange!

Price: $15

Pros: Great pigmentation
          Illuminates your eyelids
          Excellent neutral color for any skin tone

Similar Dupes: Milani Golden Bronze
                        Urban Decay Half Baked
                        NYX Antique Gold
                       
mac woodwinked eyeshadow



Other Posts:

1 comment:

  1. woderful blog checkout my post at,
    http://togetherfornature.blogspot.com/2013/03/recyclable-items.html
    don't be shy to leave a comment and like us on facebook

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...