Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Blush Wishlist ft NARS, MAC & Benefit!

Blush Wishlist ft NARS, MAC & Benefit!

I'm just now starting to get into blushes so I'm really in a testing phase because I rarely include blush in my full face makeup routine. I've loved them on other women just not for myself. I decided to make a wishlist full of a few shades I've been eyeing. If you've tried any of them please let me know what you think of them!


blush wishlist



          1. NARS Orgasm               
        2. MAC PeachyKeen
        3. Benefit Bella Bamba           
        4. NARS Angelika
        5. NARS Desire                                      
        6. CoverGirl Plum Plush
        7. Maybelline Orchid Hush 
        8. MAC Blunt


Other Posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...