Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: A wish for sunny days. LIFE UPDATE!

A wish for sunny days. LIFE UPDATE!

Hello beauties!  I just thought I'd give you guys an update about my life lately because I realized I rarely actually talk about my personal life unless you've read my 'about me' section or I'm doing a tag.

Awhile ago, I found out I'm no longer deploying which means I can continue on with all of my plans sooner that I thought. The plan before this recent news was to start esthetician school when I returned and use the money to support myself while in school. I also wanted to start making youtube beauty videos but everything was going to start happening for me in 2015.

Since the news, of course my plan has changed. I plan to work during the summer to pay for this amazing camera I want to buy and start esthetician school in the fall. My passion really is makeup artistry and I want to get better, learn all sorts of techniques and be that amazing makeup artist before I actually call myself an MUA. My long term goal is to open a day spa with makeup services, massages and facial treatments.

That's pretty much my latest run down. Oh, currently I'm using my amazing iPhone to take my photos *insert sarcastic smirk*. With that being said I only take my photos outdoors otherwise they'd suck. I ordered small lights from amazon but those were an EPIC fail. So cloudy=no photos. I have about 9 posts, literally!, that are written and waiting for pictures so they can be posted. Whenever the suns decides to come back out in sunny Louisiana, more interesting posts will be up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...