Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Beauty on a Budget: Drugstore/Dollar Store Haul!

Beauty on a Budget: Drugstore/Dollar Store Haul!



The past week I've been going to drugstores and dollar stores just to pick up odds and ends. I didn't actually go for anything makeup related but we all know how that turns out. I ended up picking up stuff that caught my eye. I figured hey this'll make a good post for my new beauty on a budget series! I'll be doing separate reviews with swatches on most of these products as I've tried all of them already.
In my last beauty on a budget post I stated how much I loathed L.A. Colors makeup but was going to give a few products from the brand a shot so I picked up a few items along with my usuals, Wet N Wild & NYC. I also bought my first Jordana product.

nyx ticket to brazil

Wet n Wild MegaLast Liquid Lip Colors
-Red My Mind
-Click on my HyperPink

Wet n Wild Bronzer
-Ticket to Brazil


Wet n Wild brow pencil

- Mink Brown

nyc brow kit


NYC brow kit

- Brunette


Jordana Easyliner For Eyes

-Bliss


LA Colors Jumbo Eye Pencil 

-Sunglasses

-Tropical Bliss

-Saltwater

-Sea Shells

LA Colors Eyeshadow Trio
-Sunflower



Other Posts:

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...