Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: New M.A.C + Nicki Minaj LIPSTICK!

New M.A.C + Nicki Minaj LIPSTICK!


In 2010 singer/rapper Nicki Minaj teamed up with M.A.C. Cosmetics to release Pink Friday lipstick, In 2012, they released Viva Glam Nicki. On December 5,2012 MAC announced they are coming back again with a new lipstick to be released February 9, 2013. Instead of going with the pink tradition, the new lipstick is LAVENDER! As with the last two lipsticks, the lipstick titled "Nicki 2" is also a satin-finish. Last year, MAC emailed its subscribers about pre-ordering the lipstick a week before it was set to be released. I'm hoping this new release comes with email also! "Nicki 2" will also be apart of MAC's Viva Glam line and as usual, all profits will go to HIV/AIDS charities.

CLICK HERE TO SEE MY REVIEW, PHOTOS AND SWATCHES OF NICKI 2 LIPSTICK!


Happy Readings Beauties, Keshia Glam <3

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog hun. I am now following your blog,
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty shade of pink!!

    If you have time, we'd love to have you come and link up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you haven't already! (Thank you so very much if you've already linked up, I truly appreciate it!!) I'm following you BTW :)

    Come and link up, enter the giveaway (if you haven't yet) and celebrate the coming weekend with us!

    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog :) Wanna follow each other? Let me know :)

    http://victoria-coeurdor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. not really a Nikki Minaj fan but this lipstick looks so fun! Plus I love that the money from Viva glam goes towards those affected by AIDS/HIV

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not one myself, but this color is just amazing!

      Delete
  5. The lavender is so pretty but risky. Not everyone can pull it off. Happy new year. - amirajsfashiondiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really risky with it being light and purple, but I have to pull it off lol. Happy new year <3

      Delete
  6. This lavender is so soft and pretty but I'm afraid I'd look crazy with it on! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I nominated you for a liebster award, check it out here http://msvchiles.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award-happy-new-year.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...