Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Liebster Awards!

Liebster Awards!

Major thanks to Vanya @ msvchiles for nominating me for the Liebster Award. 

The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. What is a Liebster?  The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.




The Rules :

- The nominees must link back to the blogger who awarded them

- If you are nominated, write "11 Random Facts" about yourself and answer the 11 questions the awarder wrote for you. 



- Make up 11 new questions to be answered and nominate 11 other bloggers.

11 Random Facts About Me:
I'm a makeup addict 
I've done e-zines, blogs and websites since I was 6. 
I'm 4'10 and a HALF inches tall
I'm 20yrs old
I'm enlisted in the National Guard
I'm a Lesbian 
I'm very ambitious
I'm half mexican, half black
My favorite color is pink 
I only like tacos that are dorito-style 
1/4th of my hair is shaved and pink 



Questions from Vanya:

1. If you were stuck on a desert island and could only have one book with you, which would it be?
All of my favorite books would be useless, so I'm going to go with a wilderness survival book hehe.

2. Which fairytale is your favorite and why?
My favorite fairytale is Thumbelina. I mean it has the general love, happy ending but I learned that even though you may be small, you can still do great things.

3. What is more plausible, the existence of Bigfoot or the explanation of U.F.O.s as being intelligent alien visitors to our planet? Amazingly, UFO's.

4. If you won a shopping spree, which item or items would you get the most of?
MAKEUPPPPP oh and erm, a few staple wardrobe items.

5. What's your favorite thing to do on weekends?
Curl up with my computer.

6. What's your favorite new TV series?
I don't watch tv but bridezillas via netflix is a winner

7. If you were in a hit music band, what would it be called?
Keshia Glam?

8. Is there in truth no beauty?
There is plenty of beauty.

9. Do I amuse you?
Your questions are amusing and unexpected.

10. Would you dress up as a geisha because you like makeup or because of Mulan?
Because I love makeup.

11. What topic should I blog about next?
Empties!

My Questions for you:

1. How can I improve my blog?

2. If you had to live with one mascara..forever, which one would you pick?

3. New Years Resolution?

4. Polar bears or penguins? Choose wisely *evil glare*

5. Why did you start blogging?

6. What is your favorite store?

7. What is your dream job?

8. Favorite lip combos? (liner, gloss, lipstick)

9. Which best describes your eyeshadow? Daring-Darla, Calm Callie, Neutral-Nadia

10. What is your favorite candy?

11. Cookies or cake?

The people below are all active and dedicated beauty/fashion bloggers <3
I'm nominating:

1. Jessica @ Crazy Little Thinggs
2. Ciara @ The Sleepy jellyfish
3. Bethany @ Bethy's Beauty Spot
5. Dana @ Luv Sick Beauty
6. maggie @ Momenti Fugaci
7. Mayra @ On Your Heels
8. Liberian Barbie @ Fashion-Unicorns
9. Nykkey @ NykkeyB
10. Jen @ Jen Tea
11. Victoria @ Coeur D'or

Happy Blogging beauties <3

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me! It's so great to get support for my little blog! This is so sweet and means so much thank you! :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats & great post.

    New follower. Hope you follow back

    www.itsmiraclewhip.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for nominating me!! <3

    you can delete my other message lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...