Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Simple Colorful Eye Tutorial

Simple Colorful Eye Tutorial


I decided to stray away from neutrals & icy winter colors and go for a easy fun and sparkly look. This look is really simple and easy to create. Read below on how to create the look and the products used. As usual, if you're interested in the product, click the image.

Products used:

NYX Milk Jumbo Pencil

 BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 2nd Edition

 BH Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner


NYX Glitter Liner


STEPS:
I spread the milk pencil over my entire lid.
Began patting the pink onto the inner corner of my eye.
Pat the orange onto my lid up to the browbone.
Begi\an blending the pink and orange together.
Blended the orange into my brow bone.
For the first time, I decided to leave the milk pencil as a brow bone highlight.
Created a perfect winged line with the black eyeliner.
Then went over the black eyeliner with sparkly purple.
I like to use sparkle eyeliner over black simply because I love the way the black shines through.




I hope you beauties enjoyed my post! 
Happy Readings and stay beautiful. Keshia Glam <3

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the liner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry i cant see you in my gfc followers, can you make sure you followed? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo beautiful eye makeup! I love the colors that you used. I have the same NYX products! I might have to re-create this one day. :)

    If you have time, please come by and check out my blog! And maybe follow?

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post - I like your blog.

    Would you like to follow each other? I start and follow you now. Hope you follow back too!

    have fun & greetings
    www.styleundsein.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty!
    You are so very good at eye shadow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you like BH cosmetics, I've always wanted to try them.

    Don't forget to follow me and enter Sephora contest: http://guiltlust.blogspot.ca/2012/12/sephora-giveaway-win-50-gift-card.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...