Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: bareMinerals Brush Shampoo Review

bareMinerals Brush Shampoo Review

I recently purchased a new brush shampoo from Amazon. It is the bareMinerals Well-Cared For brush conditioning shampoo. It was around $10 and it was shipped for free. bareMinerals also sells it online for $14 however it's in the bottle whereas mine is in the tube but they both hold the same amount of product. I've never used anything from the Bare Escentuals/Minerals brand so I decided to give it a shot. If you'd like to read my review on this totally affordable product, read below!




First Impression: Nice packaging, light product consistency, doesn't take much product to the job

During Use: Fast results, lathers great with average temp water, really gets deep in the brush. You can actually see all of the old makeup wash down the sink.

After Effects: It left my brushes a hell of a lot softer than before, all of the makeup was removed. Brushes dried overnight.

Overall: YES!


click below to check out the brush shampoo

Hope you beauties found my post interesting and insightful. Until next time:
Happy Readings, Keshia Glam

6 comments:

  1. Hi! Really nice blog! I follow you! Do you want to follow me too?
    www.apartoffashion.blogspot.com
    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following, I'm following back now! Sorry it took so long, I was on vacation(:

    I never even knew bareMinerals made a brush shampoo. I like to use generic baby shampoo since it's cheaper and cleans just as well as a lot of brush cleansers I've tried.

    Elle
    Lipstick & Lace

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a great product! I'm a new follower. Feel free to follow back.
    Thanks,
    Gina

    http://beautyloveandlipgloss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog!

    http://thestrikingcat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually just use generic product like Dove for my hair since my hair doesn't really fit with others. Nice review btw, bc I've no idea about bare Mineral made a brush shampoo

    Hey, I'm your 35th follower :) It would mean a lot if you foll back ^^

    xx
    http://shiftyeyesandsmirkingface.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The best brush cleaner I've came across was a mixture of a cup of warm water, tbsp of white distilled vinegar and a tbsp of dish soap. My brushes became super soft and clean after using this and it cost penny's to make(:

    Crazy Little Thinggs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...