Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: More volume please! My top 5 drugstore mascaras!

More volume please! My top 5 drugstore mascaras!

Who said you have to spend $20-$30 for great mascara. Who said you need to wear false lashes on a daily? I'll tell you who...Not me! Coming from the pageant world, I just knew that false lashes were the only way to go before I started exploring mascaras. I fell in love once I found out that they all do something different for my lashes.

                    My top 5 <3                                           My current mascaras <3



1. L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes
$7.04 Get it here


2. CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara
$7.99 Get it here


3. Rimmel London Glam'Eyes Day 2 Night Mascara 
$7.99 Get it here


4. CoverGirl LashBlast Length
$6.94 Get it here


5. L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara 
$8.44 Get it here

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...