Beauty and Fashion Blog, Makeup Reviews, How to Makeup | Keshia Glam: Head & Shoulders Damage Rescue Shampoo & Conditioner

Head & Shoulders Damage Rescue Shampoo & Conditioner

        Disclaimer: All opinions are my own. I was not paid to do this review.
Products were sent to me by Influenster for reviewing purposes.

I wasn't actually a fan of Head & Shoulders, it always just so seemed so plain. I can admit..I thought of it as some kind of awkward dandruff shampoo. The products were sent to me fairly quickly, they came firmly wrapped in bubble wrap. I received my products in the mail a few days ago and I've used them twice.

First Impression: They are a pale orange,it's an inviting color to me lol. The set smells a lot better than I'd expect. I absolutely hate citrus smells, but I love the smell of the set. They give off a sweet, tangy-vanilla scent.

During Use: They are both really creamy, not too thick and foam well but they don't make your hair feel heavy as you wash.

After effects: I saw a difference in my hair after the first use. My hair feels light, airy and more manageable as far as combing and brushing with no visible dandruff flakes.

Overall: YES!

Influenster: For those of you who haven't heard about Influenster, it is an amazing program designed for people with all different niches. It's purpose is to create a truthful and inviting place for trendsetters who love giving tips, opinions, reviews and photos on products. Influensters can receive new products in what is called a VoxBox. They can also receive other promotions, products and deals from certain brands of their particular niche. 

Influenster is an INVITATION-ONLY site. It's free and really easy to sign up so if you think you're up to the challenge leave a comment below with your email address and I'll send you an invite!


Happy Readings and Happy Holidays! Until next time, stay beautiful, Keshia Glam!


1 comment:

  1. Wow really? I hated head and shoulders because i felt like it always dried my hair out. Next time I need shampoo i may try this one. Thanks!

    Crazy Little Thinggs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always try to reply to comments as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...